We are looking for an Interaction Designer to join our mobile apps team in Munich and successfully define how people interact with our Android and iOS apps. If you have a passion for product design and want to boost Stylight's app growth - then this is the place to be for you!
- Helping our users to evolve their style through inspiring fashion, beauty and lifestyle content and products.
- Creating simple and elegant interfaces that our users understand quickly.
- Transforming user insights into concepts, prototypes and visual designs while working together closely with our User Researcher.
- Providing an outstanding experience on every device, no matter if smartphone or tablet.
- Reviewing new features and release versions to assure a high quality.
- Collaborating closely with your colleagues in the cross-functional mobile apps team.
- You have a degree in Graphic Design, Interactive or Multimedia Design, or similar.
- You bring a profound working experience as an (Interaction) Designer in a professional environment.
- Your portfolio demonstrates expertise in creating app layouts.
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude that enables you to get projects done in high-quality and on time.
- You never lose track of your workload due to your structured, detail and goal-oriented way of working.
- You already made some experience with prototyping tools (Flinto, Invision, Adobe XD).
- We are an international team with motivated people highly skilled in app development, user research, mobile marketing and product management always eager to improve and learn.
- We take care of Stylight’s apps to work, look and feel great.
- We optimize the user experience and monetization of our apps.
- We are testing new ideas with users in our research lab and live with A/B tests.
- We are working agile with 2-week sprints.
- We love code as much as we love Sketch, Photoshop and Analytics.
Why Join Stylight?
We asked your future colleagues, here are their top responses:
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- We’ll give you a personal development budget, to go to conferences, buy books and grow with us.
- Highly motivated environment with open business culture over all departments and flat hierarchy.
- We have one of the best office spaces in Germany.
- We organize daho.am, our own annual developer conference. Top-notch speakers and over 400 attendees.
- Munich's landscape, architecture, museums, restaurants & bars are all top notch. In terms of life quality, it has been reported to be in the top 10 of the world.
- Want to know more? Check out blog.stylight.com.
Up for the Challenge?
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today on http://jobs.stylight.com/interaction-designer-apps/. We are looking forward to receiving your application. Your contact: Noemi Neuhaus.